TKXS, a B2B technology and data-driven solutions company, is seeking a Marketing Ops Manager, preferably with experience in the Healthcare industry and with Microsoft Dynamics. Please indicate if you have this experience in your application.
As a Marketing Operations Manager at TKXS you will utilize a blend of marketing and technical knowledge to innovate, scope, deliver, and manage marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients.
You will not only have the opportunity to work with TKXS clients, but you'll work closely with account services to deliver marketing campaigns. In our Agile environment, you will act as both marketer and project manager, and will be responsible for implementing marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Possesses strong leadership skills
- Has a track record of delivering on-time, quality, and profitable marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, both with internal and external audiences, and is able to tactfully make recommendations while listening to client and internal team member opinions
- Possesses a high attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently
- Has the ability to influence and negotiate with senior management level
- Comprehend client business needs and partner with the account team to make recommendations
- Scope and estimate the level of effort to implement a solution
- Manage multi-channel marketing campaigns that may include: phone, email, SMS, and/or direct mail
- Support inbound marketing campaigns that may include: webforms, SMS, email, and/or event support
- Document marketing campaign requirements, create project plan, enter stories in JIRA, and manage work
- Communicate project updates, road blocks, and risk to account team
- Manage project scope, and deliver projects on-time and within budget
- Travel occasionally to collect business requirements and feedback from client
- This position will report to the Director, Solutions Delivery
TKXS is a B2B technology and data-driven solutions company, which provides data collection, data science, technology and data-enabled marketing and incentive management capabilities to the agriculture, healthcare, construction and industrial supply industries. TKXS' solutions allow customers to acquire and leverage data, glean market intelligence, operate more effectively and create demand.
Experience Educational Qualifications Desired:
-BA/BS degree in related function (Marketing, Business, etc.).
Competencies and Experience Desired:
- 3+ years managing marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM and email / marketing automation tools
- Hubspot and or Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence