Digital Agency Intern
South, a digital-born agency, is looking for a perceptive and agile agency intern that can work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. This intern should be able to work with tight deadlines, be exceptionally organized, and have an eagerness to learn about digital marketing.
We know how valuable real-world experience can be when breaking into the marketing industry. This three-month paid summer internship will offer you a fully immersive experience within one of Charlotte’s long-standing, locally-owned agencies working with local, national, and global brands.
At the end of the internship, you will walk away with knowledge of agency operations, be savvy in digital strategy and reporting, and have a briefcase of experience for your resume.
While reporting to our Senior Marketing Services Manager and our Digital Producer, the agency intern will contribute to the following areas:
- Support the coordination of client projects, deliverables, and a variety of internal tasks driven by client feedback, reviews, and approvals.
- Research industry trends and client-related business trends to develop forward-thinking and proactive ideas and solutions.
- Assist with new business proposals including research and analysis.
Digital Strategy and Marketing
- Integrate social and digital strategic thinking into agency and client programs and projects.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve digital strategy and marketing processes.
- Gather data through various third-party platforms and analytics tools.
- Assist with and execute other marketing projects as assigned.
- Contribute creative input and ideas in brainstorming sessions.
- Assist with and execute other creative projects as assigned.
- Preferred candidates are seniors in college or recent college graduates majoring in marketing, communications, or related fields.
- Passion for the digital marketing industry and emerging technology and methodologies.
- Desire to learn, contribute, and grow professionally within a team-oriented environment.
- Accountability for work and a desire to take initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of marketing concepts, terms, and general practices.
- Open to giving and receiving feedback.
- Able to commit 20 hours per week.
We are located inside of the NC Music Factory in uptown Charlotte, N.C. Our office sits backstage to the Uptown Amphitheater and is in the heart of uptown nightlife. Our space also comes fully loaded with Ping Pong, rad tech, and a fun contemporary, open space work atmosphere.
How to Apply
Please send resume when you apply to email@example.com
Applications must be received by February 28, 2018.