Lyra Intel™ is a fast-growing startup in Charlotte, NC, developing a commercial real estate business intelligence and machine learning solution for property owners and management groups to improve property performance.
The Marketing Coordinator plays an integral part in growing the Lyra Intel and Kaboodle brands. This role is responsible for executing marketing efforts across both brands and monitoring KPIs. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager in building out large and small marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for learning and executing in a start-up environment. This newly created position requires an individual who enjoys a fast-paced learning environment, master the ability to own projects, and thrives on accountability.
• Assist Senior Marketing Manager in developing specific marketing campaigns and identify requirements for all deliverables.
• Research, create, and implement targeted marketing campaigns that generate leads and revenue across various digital and traditional channels (PPC, display, video, social media, email, landing pages, etc.).
• Conduct both on-page and off-page analysis of campaigns and implement best SEO practices to improve account performance
• Gather and share competitive insights related to marketing strategies
• Manage and execute deliverables in HubSpot account (lead scoring, reporting, organizing, email, landing pages, blog, etc.)
• Work with the creative department in the creation and updating of marketing material
• Manage and update websites, social media channels, and blogs
• Assist with organizing needs for trade shows, including: updating and shipping tradeshow booths, promotional materials, and collateral marketing materials
• Support sales and product teams with marketing needs
• Create and maintain a calendar of marketing campaigns and content marketing
• Create and publish content that increases engagement on social media channels and the Kaboodle App
• Use analytic tools to track, monitor, and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance
• Act as the main point of contact for Lyra Intel and Kaboodle advertising partners
• Research and develop new lead generation strategies
• Plus additional duties as assigned
• Experience with HubSpot, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and WordPress
• Proven competency with social media, digital advertising, email marketing, and web analytics
• Demonstrated grasp of all digital ad mediums including PPC, remarketing, display, native, mobile, and video
• Experience creating and developing digital marketing best practices within an organization
Skills and Abilities:
• Organization is a Must
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Excellent marketing project management skills to allow for timely planning, executing, and reporting on multiple marketing projects at the same time
• Experience purchasing advertising
• 2-3 years of marketing experience; emphasis on sales lead generation is a plus
• A self-starter who possesses initiative
• Problem-solving skills
• Fast learner
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal