• Promote Tier I system-wide programs (Summer Break, Community Read, Books for Kids, DIA, STEAM, EpicFest, ONE Access, etc.) and manage all promotional materials.
• Promote Tier II system-wide programs - Money Smart Week, Collards & Culture, StoryWalks, College & Career Connections, etc.
• Promote Innovation programs and events
• Develop and manage digital content resource promotions from Technical Services.
• Manage Savannah email communications about programs and services to engage and reengage customers
• Generate content, write, develop and design Library communications as needed
• Assist Sr. M&C with updates to system-wide communication tools (website, print pieces, etc.)
• Help execute M&C program of work, including tracking progress and reporting goals
• Increase community awareness of programs and activities, and impact of the Library’s locations, services and programs.
• Manage promotional materials – swag, items, etc.
• Participates in local, state and national professional organizations.
• Knowledge of marketing (minimum 3-5 years experience)
• Skill in writing for multiple formats
• Knowledge of data analytics
• Knowledge of basic design principles to create flyers, images, web banners.
• Knowledge of social media trends and best practices
• Knowledge/skill with the following software: Microsoft office products (including Office 365, Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.), Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat Professional, Adobe Cloud, Photoshop, etc.), media monitoring, social media publishing, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field of marketing, communications, or related field.