At SoftTex, we’re proud of the personalized service that we provide to our customers. That personalized service, as well as our skilled team of dedicated employees, has supported our success for over 30 years. SoftTex is a manufacturer of basic bedding sleep products, and manufactures under various brands such as SensorPEDIC, SensorGel, EcoPEDIC, Biopedic, SwissLux, Therapedic, and more. In addition, we are proud to produce private-label products tailored to our customers’ individual needs. Our customers include Amazon, Macy's, Bed Bath & Beyond, Dillards, JCPenney, and many others. In support of our continuing business growth, we are seeking a full-time digital marketing / eCommerce manager based in the Mooresville, NC office.
This position will own many functions related to supporting the multimillion dollar portfolio of SoftTex eCommerce properties including:
• Digital Advertising: Implement Softex’s investment in digital advertising units including paid social, display, paid search, partnerships, influencers, affiliates, email, inretailer ad units, etc. with the goal of maximizing ROI. Collaborate with Director of Digital Marketing & Chief Marketing Officer on campaign strategies and budget.
• Website Management: Oversees vendors in charge of updates to Soft-Tex web properties including coordination of development resources, designers, and content contributors and makes recommendations for website improvements. Use relevant analytics and tools to make data- driven recommendations. Collaborate with Director of Digital on strategies to drive qualified site traffic, new customer leads/sales (B2B & B2C), engagement metrics, etc.
• Social Media Management: Responsible for setting and maintaining publishing workflows and cadence for all of SoftTex’s brand’s channels. Oversees creation and distribution of valuable & relevant content that engages, educates, and delights followers and attracts new ones with the ultimate objective of driving business. Collaborates with marketing peers (graphics, video, others) to obtain needed digital assets and work aligns with brand messaging, etc.
• Content Management: Responsible for keyword research for key niche areas and subsequent sourcing of quality content that drives SEO traffic on SoftTex web properties and helps improve SEO factors within retailers’ ecosystems. Oversees link building / outreach process to Soft-Tex owned web sites.
• Measurement and Analytics: Provide regular reporting to management team on digital performance, using data to identify opportunities and trends to form actionable marketing plans.
• Project Management: Manage and utilize the digital Kanban board (Trello) to prioritize, manage, and complete projects.
• Strong skills with Google products: Analytics, Adwords, and Search Console
• Experienced website management skills (specifically Shopify, Wordpress)
• Experienced in audience targeting & segmentation
• Highly organized person with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
• Proven results driver
• Robust digital marketing knowledge across multiple practice areas
• Strong analytical skills and ability to manipulate data
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Ability to think creatively to identify and resolve problems
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• PLUS: home textile knowledge, experience with retail/eCommerce
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
• 2+ Years of digital marketing experience
Compensation & Benefits:
• Base Salary + Significant Performance based bonus structure based on eCommerce account growth
• Travel to digital marketing conferences, home textile tradeshows
• Group Medical Insurance - 50% of the premium cost paid by Soft-Tex
• Group Dental, Supplemental Health and Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation
• Employee Discounts on Luxury Bedding
Location: Mooresville, NC
To apply, please reach out to:
• Taylor Jones, Director of Digital Marketing & eCommerce
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: O: 518-235-3645 x569; C: 704-280-5921
Disclaimer: This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.