This position will work within our Marketing and Sales Departments to promote the company internally and externally working closely with Sales and Operations functions. This position will have significant opportunities for impact to the organization’s revenue. A key member of the Marketing & Sales teams, this role is responsible to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires an in depth knowledge of products and service. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Effective with judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals for the creation of email and direct mail campaigns to drive lead generation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. This position is in charge of website maintenance using SiteCore. This includes managing, updating, controlling, and reporting on website.
2. Collaborate with marketing team to communicate content
3. Work with the marketing to develop, manage and design layouts for communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
4. Planning, development and execution of regional digital programs and campaigns including online advertising, web site strategy and design, mobile, and deliverables.
5. Leading ongoing management of digital touch points including companies website, social networking landing pages, and mobile.
6. Maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
7. In depth knowledge of SEO and Marketing Automation strategies and tools.
8. Professional presentation of digital recommendations and strategies.
9. Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Articulate, influential and persuasive; excellent verbal communication skills
2. Ability to be assertive without being aggressive
3. Outstanding organizational, prioritizing and time management skills
4. Self-driven; Tenacious and results oriented
5. Passionate about our business model
6. Ability to learn quickly and think quickly
7. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and proven ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to work in a fast-paced working environment with a high volume of information flow and frequent customer interface. The Associate is exposed to sensitive and confidential information. Must be able to adapt to a busy office environment with rapidly changing priorities and remain professional at all times. The Associate is occasionally exposed to a machine shop environment and hazards from equipment movement, and may be required to travel on day trips or occasionally overnight.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to sit, talk, hear and speak with good articulation and voice control. The Associate is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The Associate is occasionally required to stand for moderate amounts of time. The Associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Graphics related field.
2. 5+ years of experience in digital marketing.
3. Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
4. Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
5. Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
6. Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
7. Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyzes and interpret data.
8. Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
9. Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
10. Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
11. Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
12. 5+ years’ outbound business-to-business marketing or sales experience
13. Proven track record at establishing and achieving measurable goals in an automated Marketing or Sales environment
14. Experience using SalesForce.com or other CRM solutions for collecting prospect/customer information and as a sales management tool.
15. Strong work ethic and positive attitude as important as experience
16. Adopt a team approach - work with others in pursuing common goals.
17. Adept with assimilating and disseminating information in a professional manner.
18. Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills.
19. Demonstrate resourcefulness and judgment to resolve routine problems relating to assigned projects.
20. Good organizational skills, and high-level of self-structure producing accurate work with a strong attention to detail