- Develop, execute and monitor initiatives to increase paid search traffic and revenue.
- Full funnel search marketing: strategy, ads, bids, landing pages & reporting.
- Ongoing account optimization, including structure & targeting improvements (geo, demographic, audiences, day-parting, keyword and URL), search query mining, keyword expansion, negative keywords, and improvement of bid management processes.
- Analyze and use data to create testing hypotheses and make informed decisions across all dimensions of the account.
- Work closely with design, product marketing, and product/tech teams to streamline and optimize the consumer experience and conversion funnels.
- Conduct competitive analysis, prepare reports on findings, and share the results with others.
- Manage or mentor junior members of the team.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure appropriate support, and to keep abreast of product releases and new available features.
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve helped over 30 million people in the home buying process, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo).
We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound, and we’re on a tear. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, data-driven company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place!
Want to wear shorts and comfy shoes to work? No problem! Our clothes are casual, but our work ethic is anything but. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven people to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of experience executing and optimizing direct response campaigns through keyword footprint, bidding, experience testing, and targeting.
- Experience with running A/B split tests, calculating significance, tracking results, summarizing learnings, and iterating into new ideas.
- Knowledge of running paid search campaigns on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Leverage data to make intelligent, actionable business decisions.
- SQL skills a plus.
- Previous experience with direct report management a plus.