How to Maximize
your opportunity to do rewarding work,
your future leadership potential,
and your career growth?
Join an industry leader.
[Become one, too!]
Octapharma Plasma offers professional opportunities that make a meaningful difference. We enhance the lives of patients who need our life-saving medicines. We reward the donors who provide the plasma we collect to make them. And we inspire growth and development in the teams at our donation centers, offices, and labs. We invite you to do the same in this role:
Director of Marketing & Donor Relations
Charlotte, North Carolina
This Is What You’ll Do:
• Reporting into the Sr. Director of Operations, this position is responsible for developing corporate Marketing and Communications strategy to drive donor recruitment and retention for Octapharma Plasma, Inc.
• Develops annual Marketing operating plan and budget in alignment with organizational production goals and financial targets; establishes strategic direction for marketing, media, promotion, and customer loyalty/experience initiatives around donor recruitment and retention for all US plasma centers.
• Works with parent company to support and align with marketing and communication efforts globally.
• Develops overall corporate marketing, brand and communications strategies and standards.
• Develops and executes fully integrated, multi-channel marketing strategy – including traditional, digital, social media, and CRM/marketing automation - aligned with organizational objectives to drive performance; manages team to manage projects as well as national and local center media plans against budget.
• Develops methods to analyze markets and customer demographics to segment, target, and customize marketing strategies down to the local market level that maximize donor recruitment and retention.
• Analyzes executed national campaigns, pilot campaigns and donor center local media plans and utilizes learnings to make optimizations going forward.
• Manages and mentors the Marketing and Donor Relations team to execute against strategy through integrated scope of work, including all marketing, media, communications, branding, promotional and loyalty initiatives.
• Develops marketing operations programs and processes that maximize customer brand experience/service levels at the center level, and regularly evaluates the impact to make more efficient.
• Develops strategies and initiatives that expand community awareness and education, including community outreach initiatives - and evaluates their effectiveness.
• Develops public relations and communications strategies to support positive corporate/brand image and align with current and future business initiatives.
• Develops relationships with key external vendors for marketing, advertising, promotions, marketing ops, and donor loyalty program initiatives. Manages vendors/agencies to meet project and budgetary objectives.
• Member of Field Operations Leadership team, providing market, communications and customer strategy input and updates to align with business performance objectives and priorities.
• Supports cross-departmental initiatives and conducts marketing training initiatives with centers to enhance organizational marketing capabilities and ensure consistency across brand communications.
This Is Who You Are:
• A natural leader who displays strong character and integrity
• An excellent communicator, negotiator, trainer and presenter
• A person committed to excellent customer service all day, every day
• Outgoing, personable, energetic, and enthusiastic
• Work well under pressure and able to meet demanding deadlines
• Self-motivated and willing to assume the initiative
• Ability to translate strategy to execution to drive performance
• Attentive to every detail
• Capable of thriving with little supervision
• Strong mentor, motivator, and manager of people
This Is What It Takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in a marketing, communications or an equivalent field; Master’s degree is preferred.
• 5-7+ years’ strategic brand marketing experience.
• 5+ years’ experience executing integrated multi-channel media campaigns.
• 5+ years’ experience working in digital and social media strategy.
• 3+ years’ experience working with national, multi-site organization.
• 3+ years’ experience managing a marketing/media budget.
• 3+ years’ management experience with direct reports.
• 3+ years’ experience working with market analytics, including primary and/or secondary research and with platforms like Google Analytics, Survey Monkey, etc.
• 2+ years’ experience working with a CRM and/or marketing automation platform.
• 5+ years’ demonstrated success developing national marketing and branding strategies and managing down to local market execution.
• Experience managing vendor/agency relationships.
• Experience in a retail environment or blood bank preferred.
• Experience in a regulated environment preferred.
• Working knowledge of customer experience/service strategies in a retail environment.
• Basic organization, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure and meet demanding deadlines.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Outlook suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); familiarity w/Adobe creative suite
• Ability to travel up to 30%.
Do Satisfying Work. Earn Real Rewards and Benefits.
We’re widely known and respected for our benefits and for leadership that is supportive and hands-on.
• Formal training
• Outstanding plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Health savings account (HSA)
• Employee assistance program (EAP)
• Wellness program
• 401 (k) retirement plan
• Paid time off
• Company-paid holidays
• Personal time
More About Octapharma Plasma, Inc.
With donation centers and team members throughout the U.S., Octapharma Plasma, Inc. collects plasma to create life-saving medicines for patients worldwide. We are growing at an impressive pace, and so is the positive impact of our work. Our community relies on teamwork, compassion, and expertise to get things done the right way, while making a meaningful difference in the lives we touch.
Interested? Learn more online and apply now at:
And if you know someone else who’d be a great fit at Octapharma Plasma, Inc., please forward this posting along.